Messages from Primary Schools Debate
The following is a selection of messages developed by primary school children attending the International Schools Debate at The Living Rainforest on 16 May 2012.
- Children should be heard! – Nourhan
- Every time you cut down a tree, replant 2 more. – Thea
- Don’t take water for granted, only use it when you really need to. – Max
- Use a bike or walk instead of driving your car everywhere. – Oliver
- Don’t take too many holidays that are on planes. –Charlotte
- We must include sustainability in our education systems. – Kehkashan
- The effect of deforestation puts animals, bird and insect species in jeopardy and in danger of becoming extinct. – Molly T.
- People should think about the future, and children only looking at pictures, if trees and animals go. – Charlie W.
- How would humans feel to live as animals? – Pia
- Poverty should become a bigger issue. – Eva
- There is no excuse to throw your rubbish on the floor, there are bins all around you. – Molly
- Use the 3 R’s so people can have the same things in the future as we do now. – Sarala
- You should encourage people to act instead of stand and watch. – Issy
- Save the Flowers. – Sophie
Subscribe to our newsletters
Enter your email address in the box provided to sign up for free email updates
About our charity
Learn more about the work done by The Trust for Sustainable Living... Read more