News & Media
Go tropical this half-term!
If the dreary February drizzle is getting you down, why not escape to the tropics for the day?
Immerse yourself in the warm, humid tropical rainforest – and see how many of the Living Rainforest’s 700 species of rainforest plants and animals you can find during your visit.
The Living Rainforest has planned a full schedule of daily events to help visitors get the most from their visit, including:
- daily animal talks (topics include endangered animals, primates, crocodiles, toucans & agoutis, birds, invertebrates & the forest floor, and the Amazon River)
- complimentary 45-minute guided tours of the Rainforest (requires booking on arrival – first come, first served!)
- a ‘Creatures of the Canopy’ children’s craft workshop
- Madagascar’s Future talk by a member of our staff who recently travelled there, and
- Rainforest guides on hand to answer visitors’ questions
For events times and dates, please consult the Events Calendar.
We hope you can join us!
Subscribe to our newsletters
Enter your email address in the box provided to sign up for free email updates
About our charity
Learn more about the work done by The Trust for Sustainable Living... Read more