How on Earth Can We Save the Rainforests?
The judging panel for the 2010-11 National Schools Essay Competition and Debate includes:
- Peter Blair (Chairman, Trust for Sustainable Living)
- David Humphreys (Senior Lecturer in Environmental Policy, Open University)
- Paul Jepson (School of Geography and Environment, Oxford University)
- Connie McDermott (Environmental Change Institute, Oxford University)
- Marlene Roy (International Institute for Sustainable Development)
- Ola Ullsten (World Commission on Forests and Sustainable Development)
- Karl Hansen (Director, The Living Rainforest & chair of judging panel)
The Living Rainforest and Trust for Sustainable Living would like to thank the judges for contributing their valuable time and expertise to the 2010-11 National Schools Essay Competition and Debate, and the Rhodes Trust for kindly hosting the final judging round at Rhodes House, Oxford.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Enter your email address in the box provided to sign up for free email updates
About our charity
Learn more about the work done by The Trust for Sustainable Living... Read more