News & Media
Be a Rainforest Food Explorer
This Easter, be a Rainforest Food Explorer (30 March – 16 April) at the Living Rainforest.
Join us as we go crazy for Chocolate, Tropical Fruit and, for the more adventurous at heart, Insects!
* Chocolate Tasting – Learn about different types of chocolate and ways to buy more sustainable chocolate.
* Fruit Tasting – Explore tropical fruits and learn about the benefits of eating different fruits.
* Insect Tasting – Sample mealworms, buffalo worms, and ant and cricket flour.
* Guided Rainforest Tours – book your spot at Main Reception on arrival.
* Animal Talks & Walkarounds – follow the events link below to see what’s on.
* Rainforest Music Workshops – weekdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
* Sustainable Futures exhibit – explore our new exhibit in the Human Impact Building and take an interactive journey from Rainforest Life to Sustainable Life.
To help plan your visit and see what’s on each day, see our Events Calendar.
See you at the Living Rainforest!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 at 11:55 am and is filed under News.
You can skip to the end and leave a comment.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Enter your email address in the box provided to sign up for free email updates
About our charity
Learn more about the work done by The Trust for Sustainable Living... Read more